
Today was my first time taking a dog out for a walk, well, that's because i've never had a doggie, and I couldn't possibly take my goldfishes, hamsters or rabbits out for a walk. It was really quite an experience taking Bosco out. It's his second walk in his entire life. I think he was really sad to leave Momo at home, but i bet that he was enjoying himself after awhile. He's really quuite a handful, but believe me, he's nothing compared to Momo, his best friend. Today, the door was open and i wanted to go play with them and there Momo came charging and barking at me. Thank God Jamie managed to hold him back before I became his breakfast. Bosco, on the other hand is the tamer, gnetler one. At some points of our walk, I think he was walking my dad more than my dad walking him. I can't imagine if I had held Bosco's leash.. I can't wait till I have my own little footstool doggies and i can take it out for a walk. (it's got to be small enough so that it won't walk me=) )
Momo and Bosco in their kennel

No comments:
Post a Comment