I haven’t the slightest idea why, but I woke up this morning being reminded of my super-ingenious ideas (see, I’m actually like super-smart, super-prodigy, super-gifted kid until I went to uni =))). I actually laughed when I thought about it, but I think I was in shock when it happened. It was one morning when I was getting ready for kindy, and my mom was using the hairdryer. Out of curiosity I picked up the hairdryer immediately after my mom had put it down and put the nozzle of the hairdryer on my face because I wanted to know if it was hot. I had this really beautiful crinkle-cut-potato-chip pattern on my cheek for a few days. Thank God for the smart people who came up with hairdryers with a plastic nozzle infront of it before the wire cagey thing. Obviously, I got a good dose of scolding from my parents and I still remember my dad saying, “why you put it on your face?? If you wanted to know if it’s hot, at least try it on your hand first mah!!!!!”
Super-smart me was walking home from mandarin class with my granma, and there was this big house next to my kindy. Super-smart me got inspired by Dennis the Menace cartoons decided to ring the doorbell and run, but as soon as I did it, this really scary aunty screamed and scolded me from the upstairs window. My granma had to bail me out of that. So malufying!!
That’s all for now, from the super-me….more stories to come next time!!
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHA!
Have you grown out of it? *sincere question* hehehe
I guess not.. =P
Thing we do when we were young.. sweet stories! :) cant wait for more
Post a Comment