Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Fresh from the oven

Hahahaaa....I've finally hopped on the bandwagon and entered the world of bloggers...let's just see how long i can keep this up..I'm doing this because i thought that getting a blog was probably easier than my work, but i was SO wrong!! It's just as bad if not, worse!! I've got a love-hate relationship with computers..I think they just love to hate me.. oh wells. I have about 2 problems with this thing, here goes:-

1. I've made a typo in my blog name, it should read "DRAMAS OF A RANDOM THINKER". Thank God that darmas doesn't mean anything. =) Therefore, my blog shall be called "Darmas of a random thinker" until someone comes to my aid!!

2. I don't know how to edit anything. I feel so helpless!!!! poo! Someone help me... pleaseeeeeee!!!!!
I'll post more when i figure out how to use this blog...

No comments: