It's the end of my first week of holidays...*sigh* Time really flies when you're having fun and when you've got so much on your hands. The highlight of my holidays were of course the Easter camp. I went with the expectation to receive more than to give, but I again, I was proven wrong. I ended up spending much time serving throughout the whole camp. Nevertheless, I enjoyed myself and I managed to spend time with those who were serving alongside with me and getting to know them better. I also learnt alot from serving, many domestic skills. :) I can now chop veggies and also mash eggs! We even had a carrot chopping competition!! hehehee!!!Tiring but a great experience overall.
I gazed at the stars above me that were pasted in the sky from one horizon to another as I walked back to my dorm, which reminded me of so many things, from the time I went for my trip to the outback in my first year, to my trip to Auntiue Don's farm last July, but most of all, it just reminded me of God, how He was the one who arranged them in that order, and how HE is the brightest shining star and how beautiful He is to us.
Camp was exceedingly enjoyable, I wouldn't have traded camp for anything in the world. It'll be etched in my memory forever. :) A place where I made a huge mistake ;P, laughed alot, and to also be touched by God.

No comments:
Post a Comment