Just came back from comm dinner, it was utterly great, just having dinner with the comm and also getting to know each other better. I haven't really felt so full in such a long time (you know, the feeling where your tum tum is so full that you cannot move). Dinner was pot bless, everyone contributed a dish, so we had a variety of dishes, all of which tasted great!
I made a veggie dish....the process felt so painful!! (literally) I was frying some potatoes, and I used chopsticks to flip the potatoes, and in the process burnt my finger!! I proceeded to find my curry powder which resulted in me ransacking my entire cupboard, and doing everything in a hurry, i left everything on th floor. Not looking where i was going, I accidentally stepped on my pack of Maggi Mee!! I could just feel the pain in my heart as my Maggi mee went "kraaak". Oh wells....stick around and you'll hear more funny stories. :)
I came home suddenly feeling depressed....dunno why. Probably with the impending return to uni thing. *SigH* I can so remember the days in form 5 when i couldn't wait to be out of school, and to be in uni when I was in college, and now being in my final year of uni, I can't wait to go graduate and join the working world but i do wish to be 17 again! Those were really the good old days where all I did was play, play, play and play in class, chat away and play pranks on friends. :)
College days were filled with the great memories of waiting and taking the 7 am Taylor's bus. I still remember sitting in front of Maybank in Taman Tun with Adeline, Rosey and Jia Hwei, while Grace would come running with her packet Milo just as the bus arrives ! Then came the day Rosey got her car, and also the day Jia Hwei drove us all to college!!! I miss you all so so muchhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! I still remember the days of staying in the library to study until 5 pm, then driving home in a rush to catch my chinese shows.
Seems funny of how we sometimes can't wait to grow up and wished that we were young again when we've grown up. As for me, I think I'm just pretty overwhelmed by the responsibilities, uncertainty and decisions that i have to make in the future. As a friend just reminded me, "It's not so much the destination, but it's more of the journey, so sit back and enjoy this journey that God has planned out for us". Thanks for the reminder, Eugene! :)
Okay, time to talk to God before I sleep tonight..:)
Sunday, April 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment