

Here's a big birthday shoutout to one of my dearest friends, Li Ming a.k.a. Lemming!! Okay, since it's her birthday, I'll dedicate this post to her. I've known Li Ming for about 5 donkey years, my first contact with her was at our church camp back in 2000 at Peacehaven. Li Ming's one of my friends where we can be out together for the whole day, and yet we'll still be tying up our house phonelines the moment we get home till the wee hours of the night. A great friend, and also a greast source of support for me many times, among which when I was homesick here in Aussieland.
Love ya and miss ya loads and wished that I was there for your not-so-surprising surprise party!!!!!!! Do keep in touch yea, call me or come visit me or something like that lahhhhh. Love, Lemon

No comments:
Post a Comment