Saturday, April 23, 2005

Pure randomness.....

*Gwarshhh*....my housemate's driving me up the wall, by going "Melbourne!!, Melbourne!!, every 5 seconds". I'm truly happy for her that she's so happy....YAYYYY for Fong!!!!!!!!!! Oh my....I'm taking back what I said...she thinks that it's the passport for her to bug me more......I still love you Fong!!! *muacks* she says i'm sweet.....just not as sweet as the pork that she cooked for dinner....wahhhh!!!! that was like.......wahhh, you just gotta taste the sweetness for yourself (super sweet leh, until your hair also stand). According to her, it's as sweet as the cook..

I woke up today having no voice, and I needed it badly today. Straining it just resulted in a dry cough. I decided to go head to head with my cough and bad throat during refreshments time by downing potato chips!! Fighting fire with fire, yeah. I just see myself sounding hoarse and sooner or later voiceless....gonna sound funny....It's just so weird that such things should happen...*siGh*

Today's OCF really reminded me of this, "the world (including myself) have this "holier than thou" attitude towards criminals, but who are we to judge? We've all sinned and we are not anymore worthy than them. I was just reminded that we have to also love them, pray for them, though they may be such horrible people. I can understand the anger boiling within us for all they have done, but if God could forgive us for our sins, what more us??? If we got a second chance, shouldn't they?"

The conclusion is, I think we should also remember these people in our prayers nightly, for their salvation, their health, their family.

Just thought that that was some food for thought for tonight...

No comments: