It's been an unproductive day for me in terms of having done any work, but in terms of wasting time and all, it's been great!!! When I finally sat myself down to doing work, I felt lethargic and went for a walk. It was a pretty good thing, cos I haven't excercised since my last trip home. I think I should really do this more often. :-) Going out with only $2.60 and my handphone, it was pretty difficult when it came to buying stuff (which was not my main purpose of going out). I stopped by the green grocers to pick up a lemon (for my sore throat) and I was hoping that it wouldn't cost too much. By the time I decided to buy some veggies for dinner, I was praying hard that my 2.00 would be enough to cover it. I can now emphatise with those who have very limited funds to buy anything. I just thank God that I don't have to count every penny that I spend....
I came home, cooked, and watched TV the whole night, I was just watching show after show, from News to Current Affairs to Supernanny (not like it's of interest to me!!) to Desperate Housewives to Queer Eye for the Straight Guy to The Apprentice, not mentioning the other shows that I watched during the day!! I just feel so guilty now wasting all those hours in front of the TV and they don't addify my life. At the rate that I'm going, I think I can just make the TV my boyfriend!! kekekkee...
Tomorrow's a new day, and to beat my TV addiction, I will be studying in the library. I will take the first bus out to uni after 9 am (cheaper fares leh...kekekkee) and lock myself in the basement of Barr Smith Library.
Oh wells, time to sleep now, my bed's calling.....ZzzZZzzz

No comments:
Post a Comment