Thursday, May 19, 2005

Fried day on a Thursday....

Heys...I'm baaacckk!! I just realised that I haven't blogged poofed. I haven't really felt so tired for awhile, so I decided to just take tonight off to rest and attend to other stuff.

I reached home early, and came up with a grand idea of making fried banana fritters whilst I was half way through my daily dose of cartoons. Armed with a pinch of creativity and a bunch of leopard print(overipe) bananas, I start frying the mixture and the oil got too hot. To cut a long story short, I was left with a huge sorry mess!! The whole house smelt of fried oil in every nook and corner and resembled a temple because of it's smokiness. I probably spent more time washing, cleaning, scrubbing and mopping than the time it took to make it. The product?? Super-oily but pretty good tasting banana fritters. Thank God for a housemate who loved it and ate all of it up!!! thanks eve! Maybe i'll improve on it some other time.

No comments: