Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I’m now sitting in my room, in the still and quiet of the night trying to figure out my assignment of which I've only completed one third, and it’s due this Friday. To make matters worse, I don’t even know if what I’ve done is entirely right. *sigh* I’ve never been in such a position where I’m feeling so lost for my work to this point. Guess who’s going to be putting in all-nighters for the rest of this week....

It’s been pretty tiring these few days as I begin to feel the pressure mounting and workload building as the finals draw close. I know I’m not in it alone, everyone around me is going through the same thing, and this is also the time where we cannot rely solely on our own strength, but to draw from God as well. It’s also times like these where we need to remember God in all the little things when it seems all so difficult so see anything good coming out. It’s also the time where we have to see God’s greater purposes and plans for the future. It’s also the time where we have to learn to allow His peace to infiltrate our hearts. This is the time where we sometimes feel so much closer to God than we’ve ever been, when we can feel Him by our side. It’s also this time when we have to learn to let go and let Him.

2Corinthians 1:3-4 “What a wonderful God we have-He is…the source of every mercy, and the one who so wonderfully comforts and strengthens us.”

1 comment:

Cass said...

great post poo.

i like.

:)

hang in there kay?