Thursday, June 16, 2005

Hey all, I'm back.....for 5 minutes before I get back to work. I haven't been missing, I've been studying and getting all stressed out for my finals. So, dear readers, please please PLEASEEEEEEE pray for my exams. please pray for God to just sail me through this time.

Anyways, Just managed to squeeze out whatever brain juice i'm left with to write this, sing to the tune of lemon tree.(still a work in progress) heh. God bless all!

Examination Stress
I’m sitting here in the engineering lab
It’s just another rainy winter’s day
I’m wasting my time I’ve so much to do
I’m hanging around I’m groaning away
But nothing ever happens - and I wonder

I’m sitting around, reading my notes
I’m trying my best I’m getting so stressed
I’d like so much to shed my tears
I feel so stessed i'm doing my best
But nothing ever happens - and I wonder

I wonder how I wonder when
Can I ever get to graduate
and wear the tasselled hat
walking out of Bonython Hall
but as for now on this swivel chair
I’m turningturning turning turning turning around
And all that I can see is just another day of studying


I’m sitting in here counting tax
Worrying about accounting steps
I’m looking at my investment book
Nothing beats the frustration
There’s no conclusion.

Examinations - is not good for me
Examinations – It’s just too much stress
I’m trying so hard to rely on God
I know He’s above exams and beyond
And I know it

okay, break's up. time to get back to my books. Please please pray for meeeeeeeee

No comments: