Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Teenee Tinies

A whole shipment of photos of the tiny tots of home just arrived via email this morning. It's so refreshing to see photos from home and they just brighten up the gloomiest day...like today. These are of my current nephew and niece. There has been a new addition, but no pictures yet.

These are my favourites among the whole lot..just looks adorable, doesn't it? Here we have Chung Chung doting over mommy's shoulder, looking so ever "teh".

Chung Chung's che che Sam Sam with her stretches and her little actions, which I can never figure out what they are, but we have fun in the whole process! One of Sam Sam's expertise was to make monkey faces while we were taking photos, but I think she's since grown out of it...=)

The bottle brush and fit ball seems to be Chung Chung's newest toys...can't ever guess what he's up to. There was also a phase when he discovered the world behind cupboard doors, he started emptying his grandma's cupboard of can foods and plates and laid them on the floor, as though there was some sort of a cheap sale going on!

This once very shy and timid boy has now grown into a boy who(in pa's words) loves posing for pictures and looking at his own image on the camera after that. I think I now know why he used to love playing "disappearing into the curtains", cos he was SO shy!!

This has got to be my absolute favourite from this lot of pictures. It's so cute to see them both together holding hands..I think I've never seen that before!! I remember when Chung Chung would bite people, and by people I mean Sam Sam, his one and only victim. Che che would then come to 'report' her 'injuries' to us..

I'm really missing watching them all grow up, with all their silly little tricks and mischiefs, and to see them run about. It's been awhile since I last saw them, I wonder if they even remember me. I know! Chocolates, toys and lollies the next time I return home would do just the trick!! =P

No comments: