Tuesday, November 13, 2007

C is for Cookie..

BSF Fellowship sessions are almost never complete without a choc chip cookies from a group member that I even traded banana cakes for cookies with her, but then again, maybe I'm just desperate, and I got the recipe from her last night. I came home and I was so exicted that I started baking them immediately (Partly my escape from my stressful day as well)!

I excitedly took a bite when it came out of the oven (and burnt my tongue in the process) but it didn't quite come out the way I expected it to, I think it's going to require some tweeking as well as practice.


I'm planning to use this as part of my Christmas project, so more baking sessions coming up, and also in need of some guinea pigs...err I mean critics or cookie monsters...any takers? =)


Today's entry was brought to you by the letter C and the flavour chocolate.

"AWWWWM-num-num-num-num..." (Cookie Monster style) =))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I volunteer my taste-buds for your experiments!!