Thursday, October 27, 2005
Sigh.........
My last assignment was handed in on Monday, and today, my last lecture and tutorial. I’m supposed to be happy, but, no, I feel so terribly small today. As I listened to my lecturer ramble on and on and on, I just felt as though there is so much that I don’t know, so much that is beyond me, and so very little time left. I kept on trying to comfort myself that there’s still a lot of time, but somehow, after a certain point, it just didn’t work. On my way home, as I thought of what little that I had in my little brain, tears just streamed down my cheeks. Why is it that I can’t seem to remember what I’ve studied?!?!?! Exams freak out me out, and in the process stress me out. I just feel that all my time put into revision and studies seem so wasted. Today is just so horrible and frustrating, how things seem just so beyond me…*Sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey babe, hang in there - we all have heaps to learn and there's still more learning after uni! Take pride and enjoy learning!! You've done well all the way, why shld this exam be any different? He's brought you this far, He won't leave you - find comfort and strength in that! Muax! Give you hug tomorrow.....
Hey babe, hang in there - we all have heaps to learn and there's still more learning after uni! Take pride and enjoy learning!! You've done well all the way, why shld this exam be any different? He's brought you this far, He won't leave you - find comfort and strength in that! Muax! Give you hug tomorrow.....
Post a Comment