Monday, August 20, 2007

Shoes shoes shoes and MORE SHOES!!!

I've never really been one who loves shoes...until I HAD to start buying nice girly ones for work. I've always been proud of the 2 pairs of shoes I used to own, the white Bata Sparx for school and the flip flops for every other occasion thinkable from tuition to going out to...wherever!

Since I've started working I've got lots of shoes! Most are pointy, some are nice sparkly sandals. One to match (almost) every outfit, and when I can't find one that does, black shoes will do! I'm also rather particular with the level of comfort it provides me, because those that kill your feet, kills your day! I once wore a pair that absolutely made my every step painful, and I refused to get up from my chair the entire day, which was not the case because I had to run to meetings!

With the Mega Merdeka Sale going on, I decided to pop into my favourite shop for shoes, not only are they nice, but they're quite comfy as well, and not too expensive! How wonderful it is, that of the 4 pairs I bought, 3 of which are 50% off and the other, 70% off! Love 'em so much, I think I'll hug them to sleep tonight! *Grin*

Before you go "*Gasp* 4 pairs?!?!", I've got rather small feet for my height(not that I'm really tall, but I'm not that short either) and it's not exactly easy for me to find shoes in Australia (lots in my size in the children's department!), so I should buy them when I see some that fit nicely! =)

I've just got to find some flat soled ones for casual days! =)

5 comments:

Benji said...

I got 10 pairs of shoes!!

Ee Laine said...

Eh whats your shoe size arr, can borrow arr?

Kuanniewong said...

Ben : I still beat you hands down!

Ee Laine : I'm a size 5, if that's your size, you're welcome anytime!

Unknown said...

i think i better give you half of my shoe rack lah, your's about to crumble from all the excessive weight! plus, i'm already tripping over your boots and other shoes trying to get out the door, ehehehee!

Benji said...

I think better go ikea and get a book shelf lah...