Monday, October 22, 2007

How was my weekend?

Good I say! Had a afternoon of cupcake and kaya making along with all the laughs!! Not forgetting, my feeble attempt at making kaya, which yield only 4 small containers for 3 privileged people and my household. I think it tasted quite nice! Attempt 2 coming up sometime.. My arm was too tired from all the kaya stirring hence no pictures..next time! heeheee Here are the cupcakes!!


Having been inspired by food bloggers who not only have the great eating talent as well as photography skills that produces pictures that almost rival the ones seen in magzines, I too attempted to take "magazine quality" pictures. =)





Don't they just look delicious? All thanks to my half past six photography skills! In actual fact, they're really yummylicious! For enquiries and orders, contact the cupcaker here

Don't you think my photos are good enough for the next issue of ABC's Delicious magazine? =)

No comments: