Monday, December 03, 2007

Pesto Penne Pasta - Review


I know it’s been a LONG time since my pasta post, and here is the long awaited and not to mention overdue review by the Food Junkie. My many thousand apologies!!!!

Disclaimer: I couldn’t help the presentation. There was no other option besides the plastic container. How else would you pack food? Otherwise, I think I fared pretty well! =)

· Presentation: 1/5
It came in an unsightly plastic container

· Fragrance: 3/5
The pesto smell came to the fore, as did the chorizos; overall a little subdued

· Taste: 4/5
The paste tasted just like what I would expect of a pesto; nice gentle herby notes around the strong fragrances of chorizos & SD tomatoes

· Mouth-feel: 3.5/5
I love the way it moves about ever so stickily… good mixture of various textures

· After Thoughts: …gimme more!!

1 comment:

STEFFI said...

Lai Kuan!! I really enjoy reading your blog. The food bits and the everyday things. Please share more recipies my dear. Oh, and I love the photos of food you've put up. Yummy!!!!